Our friend Mike Perry is releasing a new book focusing on something close to our hearts, screenprinting. Pre-order the book here - $35 USD today and they will start shipping in March.
Pulled A Catalog of Screen Printing Mike Perry
Popularized in the 1960s by Pop artists such as Andy Warhol, screen printing remains a favorite of artists due to its remarkable versatility and relatively low cost. In Pulled, best-selling author Mike Perry (Hand Job, Over and Over) collects the work of more than forty of today’s most talented designers who are, in their own way, pushing the boundaries of this dynamic medium.
• The first book to collect the most innovative contemporary screen printing
• Contains amazing art from both national and international artists and graphic designers, including Aesthetic Apparatus, Deanne Cheuk, Steven Harrington, Maya Hayuk, Cody Hudson, Jeremyville, Andy Mueller, Rinzen, and Andy Smith, among many others
• Includes an illustrated how-to section
• Does not require a large investment in equipment to get started making quality prints
• Will appeal to both traditional craft and guerilla art audiences
Shipping March 2011
— 8 x 10 in / 20 x 25 cm 256 pp / 256 color Paperback 978-1-56898-943-3 $35.00 / £22.50
Here at Paper Monster we strive to create a dialouge based on our common interest in art and culture. To stay on top of all the happenings here we suggest joining the mailing list. We are always availiable for contact via email as well.Tags Popular Posts