November 12th, 2009
Posted by: Paper Monster
As the weather gets a little cooler here in NYC I have been searching for something to remind me of summer... thought I would post a podcast created by Antonio Diaz with some summertime sounds for you all to enjoy.
To download the podcast click here.
Below is a bit of info as well as a track listing sent from Antonio.
Sun Comes Up Every Night
"mixed over a week long stint in the middle of a blazing ny summer. i took breaks to watch horror movies and was constantly being refreshed by ice cold tecate. music for a sunburn"....
- Graham lambkin-poem for voice and tape pt.2
- The Free Design-kites are fun
- Wendy & Bonnie - The Night Behind Us [Crystal Fountain Acetate]
- The 5th Dimension-California Soul
- Igor Wakhevitch-Tenebres (Walpurgis)
- The Free Design-i found love
- Gilberto Gil-frevo rasgado
- Eddie Callahan-across the line
- The Yellow Balloon- good feelin' time
- Rain Parade-whats she done to your mind
- Yellow Balloon-the child of st. monica
- The Dukes of Stratosphear-bike ride to the moon
- Wendy and Bonnie-endless pathway
- Dave Bixby- morning sun
- The Free Design-bubbles
- Giuseppe Ielasi-untitled
- Graham Lambkin-poem for voice and tape pt2(reversed)
You must sign in / sign up before you can post a comment...
Search the site
About the Blog
Here at Paper Monster we strive to
create a dialouge based on our common
interest in art and culture. To stay on
top of all the happenings here we
suggest joining the mailing list. We
are always availiable for contact via
email as well.
Most Recent Posts